Monday, February 14, 2011

Victim with a capital V

I had my counseling session on Wed Feb 9, with the counsellor that I saw before when my wife and I went to counselling. I thought that it would be good for me to see this specific counsellor, she was always really good at calling me out on my "BS". I started the session with a broad overview of what happened since the last time I saw her. I was really shocked b/c she pointed out that I had the role of VICTIM down to a tee. I had no idea that I really thought like that, yet throughout the rest of the session I became more and more aware of exactly how I manipulate people into doing what I want. I play the role of the victim so far to the point that I don't even know when I am doing it. I use this role when it comes to school, work, home, and even within myself. I am pretty sure that even in this post there is a few sentences that are victim statements, and yet when I write them I think that they are just my feelings. I definitely think that my counsellor was right and I really need to go to a psychiatrist to get checked out for a personality disorder. I am more screwed up than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment